JOIN MY TEAM

Friday 2 October 2020

Sheltering Tree #SIP Card


Good afternoon,                                                                                                                                            

I just wanted to show you a very quick card that I just made. It is a SIP card. What is that you ask? It means that the card just uses stamps, ink and paper. Simple right 😊




It is a combination Thank You/Happy Thanksgiving card for a customer. I used one of my favourite stamp sets, Sheltering Tree, which is unfortunately retired. Isn't the rake cute?!!! I wanted to change it up a bit so before I folded my card I put a little pencil mark at 4 1/2". I stamped the image so that some of it would be on the back of the card. TIP: Stamp before you fold.




It's fun to play around like that and change it up a bit.


On the bottom of the inside of my card, I put some washi tape that I had in my stash. We don't want a naked inside - lol.

                   



TOMORROW IS WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!! 

 I am going to play with my Prized Peony stamp set and dies. Can you believe that I haven't done that before now?!!!

What are you going to make? Leave me a comment and tell me. Perhaps you are getting together with a friend to stamp. Whatever it is, stay safe.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment