JOIN MY TEAM

Friday 4 September 2020

CHANGE TO MY NAME

September 4,2020 

 Hello, 

 I just wanted to update you that my new blog name is

 creatingwithmary.blogspot.com 

 I have had to change all of my Pinterest permalinks to this new address as well. My new Pinterest page is Creating with Mary.  pinterest.ca/creatingwithmary/

 I am also working on a Facebook business page but that has to be called Creating Cards with Mary. It turns out that a lot of people are named Mary - lol. Oh well :) I also have a YouTube channel now but I won't be using that for a while. I'll get some Facebook videos under my belt first!

 I have to mention that this would have taken me a LONG time if it weren't for the help of my daughter. I work at something for one hour and then she comes along and fixes my mistakes and does a bunch of other needed stuff in 10 minutes!! Thanks Stef!!! 

 I hope that all of you have a nice Labour Day weekend and don't forget to wear your mask!

 Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment